Sunday, October 27, 2013

Facebook Password Hacker and Cracker

Hello Friends, I'm back after 2 months and today I'm going to tell you about "Facebook Password Hacker", "Facebook Password Cracker" or "Facebook Password Extractor".

These are all paid softwares but some website's claim that they will hack a Facebook password on typing the User ID but If you trust them what they say then you are simply wasting your money and time because these all softwares are totally fake. So today, I am writing this article to let you know that the reality of such fake email hacking software or can say password hacking software.




Recently I came across a website which was claiming that with their free online hacking tool you can obtain the password to nearly any profile on Facebook. Is it really possible? Absolutely No. Guys, I just want to tell you that there is no such Facebook hacking software. I am sorry to say, but this is true. So you should stop searching for such fake email hacking software. Facebook is engaged in ensuring the security of their customers that is email account owners. So, no such software exists.


What about Facebook password Hacking services? 

1000s of websites on the internet claim to sell programs to hack email passwords. I know most of you are aware of this. These sites also boost that their software can hack email passwords with in minutes. You have to pay $100 for hacking one Facebook account. Never believe these sites. They are all scam, Many of Password Hacking services claim that they have a Password decrypter or en-crypter, They ask you to type victim's ID to Hack, they show you the hash form ( ***** ) of the passwords and tell you to pay the money first in order to reveal the password but when you make the payment, they never email you the password which you want to hack so you will loose your money. In fact when I was a newbie in the field of Ethical Hacking, I have spent many sleepless nights in search of an Email hacking tool. Finally I ended up only with frustration and nothing more than that. I don't want my readers to commit the same mistake which I did. So, never believe those scam sites and empty your pockets by spending on useless softwares.


What are real ways of Facebook Hacking? 

With my experience of almost 6 Years in this field of Ethical Hacking and Internet Security, I suggest you 10 real methods which can Hack a Facebook password, I have posted these 10 methods in my post Top 10 Ways To Hack Facebook Accounts In 2013 and You can also download Facebook Hacking Tool You can also subscribe to my Free Facebook Hacking Course in Which I will explain all methods one by one via email.

5 comments: